Monday 10 October 2016

Top seven quotes by indian army which will give you goosebump



  1. Either I will come back after hoisting the tricolor, or I will come back wrapped in it, but I will be back for sure.” – Capt. Vikram Batra, PVC
  2. "I regret I have but one life to give for my country.” – Prem Ramchandani
  3. What is a lifetime adventure for you is a daily routine for us. – Ladakh Leh highway sign board
  4. “We live by chance, we love by choice, we kill by profession.” – Officers Training Academy, Chennai
  5. “If death strikes, before I prove my blood, I swear I'll kill death.” – Capt. Manoj Kumar Pandey PVC 1/11 Gorkha Rifles
  6. “If a man says he's not afraid of dying, he's either lying, or he's a Gorkha.” – Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
  7. “It is God's duty to forgive the enemies, but it's our duty to convene a meeting between the two


Follow us on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment